Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One time I was driving along...

...on the backroads here in WV. I rounded a curve and right smack dab in the middle of the road were 2 dogs locked up in the middle of mating with each other. I could literally see the looks of horror on their faces as they realized they needed to clear out of the road and fast. Unfortunately, as you may or may not know, when 2 dogs are mating there is no way to pull them apart!

Thankfully, I managed to stop.

I watched as they each tried to scramble away with all their might. They weren't getting anywhere though because each was pulling in the opposite direction from each other. they were getting ZERO traction. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen!

To add to the comical nature of such a sight there were 2 more dogs sitting patiently beside the road waiting for their turn to join in the festivities.

No comments: