Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Love the Show "Hoarders"

I am a borderline hoarder myself. Everytime I watch it I find stuff to get rid of in my house. So far I haven't missed any of it yet.

I also like the show "Animal Hoarders". I could have easily been one of those people as well but I recognized the fact that I couldn't care for my animals anymore when I got sick and I did my best to find good homes for them. Some worked out and some didn't, but at least I tried.

I still miss my babies. I don't miss any of my junk though. It's hard to believe that 5 years ago I was homeless and lost most of my worldly possessions. Now I have enough stuff to overfill my small apartment. Most of it I didn't have to pay for either. I just ran across people who were getting rid of stuff real cheap or even better for free.

No comments: