Sunday, April 13, 2014

She Saved My Life - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster

She Saved My Life - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster






This is my friend, Sharon
Ball. She saved my life one day. I have told many people this story and
she gets embarrassed but she deserves recognition for what she did for
me that day.

I was having problems with my heart. I went to the emergency room.
Usually when I go to the ER they move me to the front of the line. This
was one day when I could not get anyone to notice me and I was so weak
and dizzy that I could not talk. I could not breathe.
Sharon saw me. She knew immediately how serious the situation was. SHE
RAISED HOLY HELL UNTIL A NURSE CAME FORWARD. When the nurse saw me she
took me straight to the back and they ended up keeping me for a few
days.
So thank you Sharon Ball for saving my life.

Thank you too to the staff of CAMC who once they were aware of the
problem kicked their lifesaving measures in place. But Sharon deserves
the credit for getting them to notice me.

No comments: