Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Don't Go in the Graveyard!

Ihave generally made it a policy to avoid graveyards especially at night. The only time I have ever been in a graveyard at night was with two friends. We were walking a trail and got caught out after dark and we had to pass through a very old cemetery on our way out of the woods. I was leading the way and we were walking single file because the trail was narrow.
All of a sudden I hear a thunderous noise coming down the mountain right at me. I screamed and took off running absolutely terrorized out of my mind. I heard Oscar and James cackling uproariously and I knew that they had played a joke on me. James had taken a large rock and thrown it up the mountain so that it would roll down right at me. His aim was perfect. I couldn't have been more scared if someone had risen from the dead (which is what I thought had happenned)!

No comments: