Sunday, February 28, 2010

Macabre Blog (reprint)

I did this blog last November when I was in the middle of an episode with my heart that I should have gone to the emergency room for. It is the last post I will do in honor of "Go Red for Women" month.

I went into A fib last night.

I am still in A fib

so why am I blogging and not at the hospital

because I am never going back to thehospital

at leasst not consious

the pain isn't bad

the nausea is

it has been long enough that i can take a handfill of my medicine

same medicing they give me at the hospital

i can't get off my oxygen

its really a strange4 feeling to fade away

my heart is pounding so hard that I can feel my body twitch withit

interesting

time for bed and cpap and oxygen

same thing they would do at hospital but I don'tt have them poking and aggravating me

peaceful.

No comments: