Friday, July 30, 2010

Well it's been a less than interesting few weeks

I haven't been around for a couple of weeks. Thanks to you that noticed and to those of you who didn't it really doesn't matter what I say because you won't know about it anyway.

Thankfully my truck is running. I told the mechanic when he fixed it that he was giving me "peace of mind" for my birthday. Unfortunately it took every penny I had to get it fixed. I haven't had money for gas or to pay parking meters, although I do have all the necessities at home.

The computer room in our building lost it's grant or something like that, so I have had NO acess to a computer. Now that I do I am writing this boring little story. Anyway I didn't want to be penniless for my birthday so a friend loaned me $20 and I am out just doing my normal daily routine that I really missed. This is a good thing.

I'll be celebrating my birthday with my mom next Thursday and other family next Saturday. That's about it. Don't know when I'll be back again so "Hi" to everybody.

No comments: