1. Mountains - they tend to isolate people and the construction costs are trememdous for any undertaking
2. reputation - I get sick of all the hillbilly comments
3. Food - down home country cookin' that is fattening and unhealthy
4. The best jobs are working for the State for the average West Virginian.
5. Mountain Top Mining - It is far too destructive. People used to complain about strip mining - it is strip mining on steroids.
6. poverty - there are pockets of poverty in this state that surprise me when I run into them. Many people pretend they don't exist.
7. There are still people who don't have access to good drinking water - yet I see millions wasted on the waterfront here in Charleston.
8. Gotta go