Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fun w/Becca and Arny

When I was driving around the park yesterday I went up to the pond. Do you remember when the pond was drained and I took you guys up there and we played in the bottom of the pond? When you see it now there is about 5 foot of the tower sticking up. Unless you have seen it when it is drained, you wouldn't know that the tower is at least 40 foot tall. That means that the pond is at least 30 to 35 foot deep. I had fun that day and I think you guys did too.

I wanted to go on a trail yesterday, but of course I can't do that anymore. I had alot of good times on those trails. Bobby and I would cook out in the park at least 4 days a week when we first got married. Usually we would go on one of the trails before we left. I have been on every trail in the park (mostly the ones around the pond). I don't see where they have put anymore of them in since then.

One of the greatest days ever was when my mom took us and dropped us off in the park one morning. You could do that kind of thing back then. We played in every inch of every creek in the park. (a couple of miles worth) I duplicated this with you guys when you were 7 or 8 and Arny was little. I didn't leave you guys though. Unfortunately the world is a different place now.

No comments: