Friday, November 5, 2010

I seem to be doing better

Since they put me on the bi-pap machine (and FINALLY adjusted the settings properly) I seem to be doing better. Every where I go people who know me are stopping me and telling look good. It has been years since anyone has said that to me.

Of course it could be the fact that I finally have my long, blonde hair back. I had forgotten how pretty my hair is. It is now long enough that I sit against it when I sit back in a chair. It is over halfway down my back now.

Anyway I have a dreaded stress test next month. I guess I'll know for sure if there is any improvement at that time. If not, I'll be out of commission for about a week after the test.

No matter what they say, I am feeling better. I am tiring more quickly than ever though but my recovery time is much quicker as well.

No comments: