Monday, February 7, 2011

It's February - what have I been doing?

Instead of running to the computer at every opportunity, I have been walking or doing some other form of low impact exercize to try to get into shape. I haven't lost any weight but I haven't gained any either.

I am starting to improve my diet again. I had to resort to lots of starchy potatoes and bread and salty food because I missed a few weeks work in late December and early January. (that is the food that is cheap to eat) I am back on track again. The good news is I didn't gain any weight, I just maintained what I had lost already.

Hopefully by March, I will have good news to report on the weight loss front. I will continue to walk as weather permits. I hope to start working more but I have to make sure I can work enough to pay the additional medical costs and rent that will come when I start working more. As near as I can figure I will have an additional $250.00 in expenses before I will ever see a penny of working more.

That is fine by me I just have to make sure that I can work an additional 20 hours a week to pay for the stuff and I am not able to do that at the current time.

I am working on it though.

No comments: