Friday, February 25, 2011

Remember when the only way to go down the stairs was to slide down on your rear...

...or better yet - on your belly.

2. when you only went up the stairs 2 or 3 at a time

3. your idea of fun was to run down the mountain so fast that there was no way to keep your legs underneath you and you would careen completely out of control.

4. you didn't just walk home. you climbed every fence, walked every rail and jumped any obstacle.

5. you could stand on your head or do a cartwheel and wonder why anybody thought such a simple thing could be hard.

6. I think I may be the only one who did this one. I used to hide my blonde hair under my shirt when we played hide and seek. It helped me to blend in. People always found me by my shiney hair.

7. You would swing as high as you possibly could and then jump out.

8. you would let the waves of the ocean pound you into the sand and just float where ever they took you.

No comments: