When we were in grade school the kids on the school bus substituted a whole box of "feen-a-mints" (laxitive product for those of you too young to know) for a whole box of "Chicklets" (gum - again for those of you too young to know). They gave the whole box to my little brother. He promptly gobbled the whole box down.
HE DIDN'T MAKE IT OFF THE SCHOOL BUS BEFORE THE EFFECTS OF THE ENTIRE BOX HIT HIM - AND HIT HIM HARD!
We were all rolling deliriously in the aisles. My poor brother (and the bus seat unfortunately) were an awful mess.
Of course I have the good sense now to feel guilty about it. I didn't know then that we could have killed him doing such a thing. In my defense the idea was not mine although by the time the "Chicklet" box made it to him, I did know about it.
YEARS LATER MY BROTHER GOT EVEN WITH ME!
One day out of the goodness of his heart or so I thought anyway. He brought me some scrambled eggs. Such kindness should have immediately been suspect but I graciously accepted the eggs and ate them.
WHAT A MISTAKE! Within 5 minutes I was running to the bathroom. I didn't quite make it.
He never would tell me what he put in those eggs!