Thursday, December 29, 2011

I bought a laptop.

I'm going home to test it out. I have 14 days to return it if I'm not satisfied. It is a toshiba. I checked online and the pricing was good. I guess I'll know about the rest of it in a few days.

I have bought probably 10 different cheap video cameras in the past year and returned them all within hours for various reasons. I am not shy about returning products that don't live up to what the salesman tells me.

I got my laptop at best buy. The salesman was very helpful. I went to Walmart first because my friends told me to get a Kindle Fire but I didn't think it would do what I wanted. The salesman there was decidedly unhelpful so I left. Unfortunately I had opened a Pepsi and I had to stand in a line of about 20 people just to buy it and some hamburger buns. That is why only go to Walmart about once a year!

No comments: