Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Grease Fire

When I was in jr. high school. I was frying a piece of fish. The pan caught on fire. I calmly picked up the pan and walked with it to the sink. I put the pan in the sink. I turned on the faucet.

the whole wall exploded in fire quicker than you can blink!

I squealed for my "Mommy". She was in the other room vacuuming the floor. She dropped the vacuum cleaner and came running. I know that she put out the fire. I don't remember that part. She was not mad. She was glad that I was alive. She was glad the house didn't burn down.

No comments: