Tuesday, April 27, 2010

yet another quiz

If I were smart I would lie on some of these - but we all know that takes the fun out of it.
Kissed any one of your Internet friends? --- no, never met any of them - maybe I'll kiss the first one I meet. (now that will discourage visitors)
Kissed someone you didn't like? --- no - do certain uncles count?
Slept in until 5 PM? --- yes - I used to work nights
Fallen asleep at work/school? --- yes - routinely at both
Held a snake? --- yes
Ran a red light? --- YES
Been suspended from school? --- NO
Experienced love at first sight? --- YES
Totalled your car in an accident? --- yes, I put my truck on top of a guardrail once in a snowstorm.
Been fired from a job? --- YES - I had a boss who used to fire me all the time. He did it so often that I chewed him out one morning when I came in at 6 am and he fired me. I told him to fire me at night from now on so I could sleep in. He gave me $100 everytime he fired me so I didn't mind it. He always hired me back because nobody else would work for him.
Fired somebody? --- NO, just made them quit.
Sang karaoke? --- NO
Pointed a gun at someone? --- NO
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? --- YES
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? --- YES
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? --- YES
Kissed in the rain? --- YES
Had a close brush with death (your own)? --- yes, more than I can count
Seen someone die? --- yes
Played spin-the-bottle? --- YES - I was too young to really remember it though (does that count?)
Sang in the shower? --- YES
Smoked a cigar? --- NO
Sat on a rooftop? --- YES
Smuggled something into another country? --- NO
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes? --- yes
Skipped school? --- no
Lied to avoid a ticket? --- yes
Ridden in a helicopter? --- no (but I flew a plane)
Shaved your head? --- NO
Blacked out from drinking? --- yes
Played a prank on someone? --- YES
Hit a home run? --- yes
Felt like killing someone? --- yes
Cross-dressed? --- YES, for Halloween
Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? --- yes
Eaten snake? --- yes
Marched/Protested? --- I protest something just about everyday
Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? --- NO
Puked on amusement ride? --- NO, but I wanted to
Seriously & intentionally boycotted something? --- YES
Been in a band? --- no
Knitted? --- YES, but I never finished anything
Been on TV? --- yes
Shot a gun? --- YES
Gave someone stitches? --- yes - my little brother when I was 4 and he was 3. I pushed him off the tricycle and he hit his head on a water meter. I begged him not to tell on me as the blood poured from his head.
Eaten a whole habanero pepper? --- yes
Ridden a surfboard? --- NO
Had surgery? --- YES
Streaked? --- NOBODY SAW ME
Taken by ambulance to hospital? --- yes
Tripped on mushrooms? --- I had mushrooms once - no trip
Passed out when not drinking? --- YES
Donated Blood? --- NO
Grabbed electric fence? --- no
Eaten alligator meat? --- yes
Eaten cheesecake? --- YES
Eaten your kids' Halloween candy? --- no kids - do nieces and nephews count?
Killed an animal when not hunting? --- YES
Peed your pants in public? --- yes
Snuck into a movie without paying? --- yes
Written graffiti? --- NO
Think about the future? --- YES
Believe in love? --- YES
Sleep on a certain side of the bed? --- no

No comments: