Sunday, February 13, 2011

"DAMN IT TO HELL"

ANYBODY WHO HAS READ MY BLOG FOR AWHILE KNOWS THIS FAMILIAR PATTERN.

I GET TO THE POINT WHERE I AM EXERCISING AND DOING WELL AND THEN WHAMMO!!! MY HEART ACTS UP - AGAIN.

Last night I went into A Fib again. Now I am weak and tired and achy. I'll lay in bed a couple of weeks (and putter around the house) and then I will work on getting stronger again.

This gets so old. But this is what life is like with heart failure. This is "National Go Red for Heart Health" month. So this is my bit to promote a little heart health. Don't let yourself get in the shape I'm in.

Life is so boring when you have to lay around all the time!

Here is a list of my daily meds:

1. Diovan 160/12.5 mg (pm)

2. Diltiazem 240 mg (am)

3. Metaprolol 25mg (am and pm)

4. Torosemide 20mg (am)

5. Xyzal 5mg (am)

6. Spironolactone 25mg (pm)

7 Potassium 40meq (am and pm)

8. Ranitidine 300 mg (am and pm)

9. Benadryl 25mg. (pm)

That is what I take every day to stay alive. If I have some other kind of problem which is about 1/2 the time then I take other stuff as well.

No comments: