Sunday, October 2, 2011

Psycho Kitty

Psycho Kitty was the coolest cat I ever had!

When I lived on my hundred acres he followed me around like a dog. It didn't matter where I was he was behind me. One thing he liked to do was ride down the hill on top of my car. When I would get to the bottom of the hill, I would stop and he would jump off. One day he wouldn't jump off.

I finally got out of my car and put him down and I got back into the car and took off. When I got to the first, very sharp curve in the road, I heard a scratching noise on the roof! I knew immediately what it was. Psycho Kitty had jumped back on top of the car when I wasn't looking! I veered off the road as fast as I could and as soon as I stopped Psycho Kitty took off into the woods.

I stood there calling "Psycho Kitty, come back to momma! Psycho Kitty Please!" As soon as he heard my voice he came flying back to me and jumped into my arms. I was so relieved to see that he wasn't hurt. He was scared out of his mind though. I took him back home.

Never again did Psycho Kitty ride on top of my car.

No comments: