Monday, January 2, 2012

I HAVE TO TAKE MY COMPUTER BACK

Yesterday I had trouble turning it on. I chalked it up to my inexperience. Especially since it turned on when my computer nerd friend told me to press the on button and hold it down twice - and it worked. I had already tried that but if just happened to work when he was standing there with me. So I chalked it up to operator inexperience.

Then I couldn't turn it on this morning. So I called tech support. After following his instructions to the letter it still didn't work. He told me to box it up and send it in for repair. I have only had it for 2 days. I have 14 days to return it.

I'm going to mess with it a few days and use it for a learning experience. Then take it back. Afterall I can't mess things up too bad. It's already had a problem. By the way, the power lights show that it is on. Just the screen stays black. I just got lucky and it started working again.

No comments: