Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am fighting for my life

We will have to see how successful I am. After my good news from my doctors I have stepped up my activity level. It is not easy considering the fact that it is too cold to go outside, but I am walking a little further each day.

I have to get some of this weight off. I am working on that as well. The trick is not to overdue it and have a set back (which is what I usually do) then I have to start over from scratch.

I won't be on the computer as much. But anybody that has been around for awhile knows that I have covered a little of most of my life anyway. I have made some good friends here and I'll be in contact from time to time as the weather and my exercise routine allow.

My computer time is on the back burner for now.

No comments: