Friday, March 25, 2011

I Couldn't Go Home for 3 Days!

One time I left some eggs sitting out. There were about 9 of them. Instead of throwing them away I decided that I would boil them and feed them to my 2 greyhounds that lived in the house.

BIG MISTAKE! BIG MISTAKE! BIG MISTAKE!

Those dogs farted non stop for 3 whole days. They were low, sizzling farts that I could hear. The sulfuric blast which emanated from their bodies burned my nostrils and my eyeballs. I would walk in the door and the smell would be hanging heavily in the air.

I NEVER fed dogs boiled eggs again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

P~U! LOL, my dog has been lettin' some horrendous farts after being neutered yesterday! I don't know what the connection is, but he it's almost unbearable. We adopted a Pug from the shelter. =)