Saturday, August 13, 2011

oooohhhhh!!!!! fattycatty is PISSED at me

Apparently she didn't appreciate my efforts to reunite the 2 puppies with their owners this morning. I locked her in the bedroom for the few minutes the pups were in the house (it is actually her bedroom anyway). Then when I left after the puppies left I forgot to let her out of the bedroom.

I was gone about an hour.

When I got home I opened the bedroom door and she made a beeline for the kitchen. (where I had blocked the puppies in) SHE REFUSED TO ENTER THE KITCHEN BUT STOOD AT THE DOORWAY ALL HUNCHED UP LIKE ANGRY CATS DO WITH HER FUR STANDING ON END AND A LOOK OF PURE HATRED FOR ME!

She was already pissed about the crawdads...but now with the smell of the pups in the kitchen she has evidence of my being unfaithful.

I HOPE SHE DOESN'T POOP IN THE FLOOR FOR REVENGE LIKE SHE USUALLY DOES WHEN SHE IS PISSED!

No comments: