Monday, July 23, 2012

A Day with My Nephew

My nephew surprised me with a visit last night. He spent the night and I was showered and everything before he woke up. He wanted to go to Shoney's breakfast bar this morning but I could see he really didn't want to get up so I made breakfast.

We hung out and he asked me if I wanted to go for ice cream. I didn't but I did want to get out of the house so I went outside with him. We were getting in my truck when he asked me if I was sure I didn't want him to drive. I looked over to see the "Blackbird". My brother left it to Arny for his 16th. birthday. I had not seen it in years. It is an original 1979 Smokey and the Bandit Trans Am.


He took the t-tops out and off we went. We had a nice little outing before he had to leave for work. It was a nice relaxing day.

No comments: