Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Hunger Prevention Project

One time while swimming with my nephew and his friend, Tyler, Sis hollered for us to come to lunch. I informed her that I would love to come and participate in her hunger prevention project. The boys thought this was hilarious.

That night when Tyler went home and his dad called him for dinner, Tyler told his dad he would "love" to participate in his "hunger PRESERVATION project". His dad, of course, wanted to know who in the world he had been talking to to say such a thing. (he was not surprised when Tyler told him it was me by the way)

When Tyler told me about it the next day, I informed him that there is a huge difference between a "hunger prevention project" and a "hunger preservation project."

I told him that nobody on earth wants to participate in a "hunger preservation project."

No comments: