Saturday, November 20, 2010

MY Amputee Santa

I have an amputee Santa! I am thrilled!

Last night when I was getting ready to leave work I happened to see in the damaged box an Amuptee Santa. I was so happy, I started to laugh and go on. My boss and my friends started to choke back their laughter because they thought I was nuts!

They didn't realize until I explained, my dad was an amputee. They saw how much that Santa meant to me so my boss gave it to me. (It was in the damaged bin because they were going to throw it away) So I have saved yet another "toy" from the "Island of Misfit Toys".

My Amputee Santa may possibly be my new favorite Christmas decoration. (of course, that could easily change when I start to unpack all that stuff) But for now, he is much loved and will have a place of honor amongst my Christmas ornamentation.

No comments: