Monday, June 27, 2011

I know this is weird but it's how I am

Once I meet my food I can't eat it!

One time I was at the Gallia County Fair. I marveled at the size of the "Grand Champion Beef". That cow was humongous. I had to actually cock my head back to look into it's face it was so big. I was truely amazed at the beauty of this awesome animal.

The very next day I went to the local Foodland to shop for groceries. Outside was a sign that said "Gallia County Grand Champion Beef On Sale Here." I didn't think about what that sign meant until I got to the meat department. They had a whole section of the meat cooler for nothing but the "Gallia County Grand Champion Beef."

I felt sick to my stomach. I had to leave.

Another time I decided that I wanted a fresh egg. I had never had a fresh egg before and I still haven't. I went out to my sister-in-law's hen house and I got an egg. I was surprised to find that it was covered in schmuck. I didn't know that they came out that way. I took it in the house and I showed it to Bobby and he laughed. "Just wash it off and fry it," he said.

So, I washed it. I fried it. I looked at it. I gave it to Bobby to eat. I went to the refrigerator and got an egg that came from the store. I fried it. I ate it.

No comments: