Sunday, June 26, 2011

lucid dream to OOBE

This was a lucid dream. It had been awhile since I have had a lucid dream.

I was dreaming that I was sleeping and my roommate was cleaning in the other room. I realized that I was dreaming.

I decided that I wanted to pretend that I was still sleeping while I went out of my body to see what my roommate was actually doing. She has been stealing and I wanted to catch her.

I pretended to sleep (in the dream) while I separated from my body. Just when I started to float around the corner to the hallway, I heard banging and clanging noises and I started to see flashes of light and colorful heiroglyphics under my eyelids.

I was fine with what I saw but because of the noise I thought someone was trying to break in the house and I woke up.

I lay there as long as I could see the heiroglyphics to see if I was still asleep. I was not.

I knew as soon as all that stuff had happened that it was too late. That is not my usual style of dreaming.

To sucessfully float you have to merge with the dream - not have such a violent transition. At least that's the way I usually do it.

I had this dream after waking up for a couple of hours. I slept for about 1/2 and hour before I woke up again.

No comments: