Friday, October 14, 2011

I Saw Bigfoot

These are pictures that look like what I saw

I saw a creature.

I was driving over Blair Mountain going around the first kiss your ass curve on the Boone County side. The "bigfoot" was just on the other side of the guardrail and all I saw was it's back as it took 2 steps down the side of the mountain. The only way I can describe it is it looked like a foxman. It was covered in reddish fur with pointed ears on top of its head (like a fox). It was built like a tall, slender man. The point where it was walking over the mountain, is too steep for any human to walk down.

When my headlights flashed on it I could see it from the waist up. It took one step down the mountain and then I could see it from it's shoulders up. Then my headlights went out of range from the creature.

It was about 5 a.m. I was on my way to work. I have never driven over Blair Mountain at night since.

There is a website called Shadowlands. In it you can find ghost stories, myths and creature sitings by state listing. Under West Virginia in the town of Iaeger there is a story about a foxlike creature scaring people on 4 wheeler trails and even a woman in her home one night. Iaeger is about 30 miles from Blair Mountain as the crow flies but they are connected by numerous roads and trails. It is conceivable that it is the same creature even though I have lived in Logan all my life and I have never heard any stories about a creature on Blair Mountain. I have heard stories about Blair Mountain being haunted but those are ghost stories.

I have also seen references on the computer to a "dogman" in the area as well. I am still researching them

No comments: