Monday, August 30, 2010

RACIST 3#!%#*!@! PIGS!

I HATE THEM! BECAUSE OF MY APPEARANCE MANY PEOPLE COME UP TO ME OUT OF THE BLUE AND MAKE RACIST COMMENTS. COMPLETE STRANGERS THINK BECAUSE OF MY FAIR COMPLEXION THAT I WILL AUTOMATICALLY AGREE WITH THEIR DISGUSTING VIEWS. HERE IS WHAT SET ME OFF THIS TIME...

I was at work and there was a group of teenage, black children looking at the candy. They weren't hurting anything or anyone. An old couple was walking past and all of a sudden he darted over to me and whispered, " you'd better watch them," and looked at me in that knowing way.

I looked at him and loudly said, "Why, did you see them do anything wrong!"

He then recoiled in shock and looked at me like, "how could you let the world know I made a racist comment?"

I just looked at him with disgust as he slinked out of the store. (just to let you know the kids weren't paying any attention to us and weren't aware of what happened) They just continued looking for their candy.

Unfortunately I feel racism like that will just have to die out with the old coots!

No comments: