Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Things I go out of my way to buy at Dollar Tree

1. 36 count benadryl (generic)

2. 24 oz. spaghetti

3. disposable metal baking pans (turkey sized - I use them for cat litter boxes and throw them away)

4. shower curtain liners (then my shower curtain stays nice and I throw it away about 4 times a year and buy a new one. It keeps the shower maintenance free)

5. chicken broth/beef broth

6. hair accessories

7. toothbrushes (I change toothbrushes alot. you can get 5 or 6 for a dollar)

8. brand name cleaning supplies

9. storage containers

10. brooms and mops (I throw mine away every couple of months because fatty catty is a nasty catty - she's very old)

11. reading glasses and sunglasses (they come from the same company that we use at Fruth and they are only $1 instead of $20)

12. phone cards (35 minutes for $1 and they don't charge outrageous connection fees)

13. certs (3 for $1)

14. bandaids, toothpaste, antibiotic ointment, Q-tips, powder

I generally get everything I need for what 2 of the items would cost me at most other places.

No comments: