Thursday, April 28, 2011

Apparently This Was My First Blog

Entry for December 21, 2006

I have spent much of my life living an eye for an eye philosophy. Now I realize none of that is important. Now that I don't have the energy to get even for various transgressions, the sense of peace I have is actually a relief. I can't believe I spent so much of my life being insulted and hurt by the actions of others. I have always been independent and realize now that I am alone and dying how much this has affected both myself and others around me. I was always proud of this fact. Now I know that none of this matters or mattered or will matter. This being said it is also important to realize you can't keep going around people who continuously hurt you. Just because you forgive someone doesn't mean that they will change their behavior.

No comments: