Friday, April 29, 2011

stolen from gypsyna

Apr 18, '11 1:16 PM
for Nya's contacts

1. The last gift I gave to myself was...the peaceful drive I took today. there was no one nagging or pressing me to go before I was ready and I was free to do EXACTLY as I pleased.

2. The one thing I always forget is ...my name tag at work - everybody knows me anyway

3. What's the most inspiring book you ever read? so many of them...I read "Christy" at least 4 times. I read "Walking Tall" at least 10 times. I could make a list that is almost endless.

4. Who has taught you more about life than anyone? My own experience

5. What is the strongest desire in your life right now? Freedom

6. How should people deal with people who don't understand them?

"Ignore them, for they know not what they dont know. " - sounds good to me

7. What is the one rule in your life that you will not break for ANYONE..? Don't ever say I won't do something - I generally find myself doing whatever it was anyway

8. If you could successfully market any item or service, what would it be and why? I would sell the world's greatest hotdogs. I would like to do that because that would mean that I had the world's greatest hotdog chili recipe which I currently do not have.

9. If you could domesticate any wild animal successfully, which species would it be? Actually I have a knack for taming animals

10. If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, or masseuse, which would you choose? Masseuse - as long as they don't touch my feet!

11. For $45,000 , would you go for three months without washing, brushing your teeth, or using deodorant...and.....you could not explain your reasons to anyone until after the three months is up. ?

yep! wouldn't think twice about it.

12. You discover that your wonderful three-year-old child is, because of a mix-up at the hospital, not yours. What would you do? Would you want to exchange the child to try to correct the "mistake"? Why? Be grateful that I don't have to take care of the little varmint and give IT back immediately!

13. When you go to bed at night, what are you most grateful for? My bi-pap machine

14. If you could understand and speak to animals, which one would you love to have a conversation with? I can speak to animals, most think in repetitive monosyllables. Actually studies have shown the average dog to have the same ability to understand as a 3 year old.

15. When you were growing up, were you wanting to be more good looking, smarter, or rich? rich - but I never figured out how to get there.


16. What are 3 things that today has taught you that you can improve on tomorrow? 1. stay away from aggravating people 2. stay away from aggravating people 3. stay away from aggravating people

17. Has someone of the same sex ever made a pass at you? How did you react? Yes. A few months ago a college age customer hit on me VERY OBVIOUSLY. I was flattered because she was so young. (flattered, not tempted)


18. How old were you when you watched your first adult film? 20

19. Which song irritates you the most? Which one inspires you the most?

Most music irritates me. I love Christmas Carols


20. What kind of life do you want to live that you're not living now? more traveling

No comments: