Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Last of My Living With Heart Disease Posts

This is the end of my series about living with heart disease. I hope it has been enlightening without being boring. I started the month with an absolutely dreadful picture of myself on a bad day on my bi-pap machine.

I had just had a really bad a-fib episode and I spent about the next 3 weeks on the machine for around 15 to 18 hours per day. I started feeling better last week. I am still on the machine too long but it is down to around 12 hours a day and that is overnight without a nap in the middle of the day. Although I desperately need that nap still I am trying to ween myself again and I am keeping busy.

So I end the month with a new picture of myself in my feeling better mode. Please note the artful placement of my hand to hide my double chin.

No comments: