Saturday, July 16, 2011

I am the queen of front one

I was carding a kid last night for cigarettes and he actually looked at me and said, "I don't need ID, I am the king!"

My reply was, "well king, you're dealing with the queen! Now whip out that ID!"

He laughed and promptly produced it with no problem. At least there was a little humor in the transaction.

When you hear a customer's music blaring from their car stereo before they even come in the store, it is a guaranteed blunt sale.

customer: I'll have a single.

cashier: We don't have marrieds, however we do sell family packs!

(for those of you who don't know, a blunt cigar is referred to as a single)

customer: Do you sell blunt wraps?

cashier: No, our blunts don't get cold!

Unfortunately we now sell blunt wraps so I can't use that line anymore.

customer: I'll take 2 marlboro in a box.

cashier: do you want me to take the other 18 out?

For those of you who don't know there are 20 cigarettes in a pack.

This freaks them out everytime I do this: A customer hands me a $50 and asks, "can you break this?"

"Yes," I say, and then I rip it in half!

Most of them kind of choke on the spot. I just tape it up and give them their change.

Dumb customer questions: When you get the Sunday Paper?

Smart cashier answer: "uhh, Sunday."

Dumbest customer question ever: Where does your milk come from?

The only correct answer: "a cow."

No comments: