Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's been a DOOZY of a week

I don't mean in a good way either. I have been sick as a dog as they say. I caught a virus at work. I know where I got it because I have been selling my customers medicine for it since before Christmas. In fact I had it before Christmas but it was under control. I just couldn't quite kick it. Then last Sunday I ran out of my cough medicine. I have one from the doctor because my stomach can't handle most medicines.

I thought it would be no big deal to wait and get it when I went into work on Monday night. BIG MISTAKE. By Monday afternoon at 2 I was calling in sick and going in to get the cough medicine anyway. I tried to call my doctor but he was out for the holiday so that had to wait a day. I finally got in to see him on Wednesday. He gave me all the usual meds that you get for heavy duty chest and head congestion but I was still unable to function until Friday. I was still very weak until today. I will try to go back to work tomorrow.

More to tell but I gotta go... see ya later with the rest of my crazy bad news of the week. Let's just say I am not a fan of Best Buy right now.

No comments: