Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

It was good. I relaxed at home. Went to Church. I didn't even bother to fix my dinner until around 8 in the evening. It was good and I didn't fix a lot. I had a small turkey breast that Eddie smoked for me and all the trimmings. I had made a lasagna earlier in the week and thawed in on Saturday so I munched on that most of the day.

My nephew gave me a wonderful gift that can't be repaid. I renewed a dialog with my niece. I spoke to my great niece for the first time ever on Skype. She is 7 years old. I also had a nice conversation with my mother.

I am fasting now. I have doctor appointment in about 2 hours. The first of many in a whirlwind of doctors this month. I hate doctors but since they are keeping me alive I do what must be done.

I guess that is why I am most thankful. I am HERE to be able to thank.

No comments: