Thursday, April 12, 2012

Things My Dad Told Me When I Was A Kid

That is my dad's eye over the pyramid...

this is my dad's picture on the $50.00 bill

here's a fun story about my dad.

Every dad has played the money game with their kids at some point. You know the one where he says, "guess how much money I have in my hand and you can have it."

One day he had a big wad of cash in his hand and asked me to guess how much it was. I guess $863.00. He raised his eyebrow and looked at me hard. Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out some change and said, "WRONG!"

We never played the money game again.

here's another money story.

One time somebody paid my dad for a car with 2000 brand new one dollar bills.
He brought them home because they were all stuck together and he wanted to crinkle them up so he could count them.
He hollered for Billy and Rhonda and I and when we walked into the bedroom he threw them all in the air and told us to have fun.
We had a first class money fight!
We were literally rollin' in the dough that day.

No comments: