Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The other day I asked a judge if it would be ok if I shot shoplifters in the butt with a beebee gun!

Now before you start thinking what in the world is she doing in front of a judge, I wasn't in court. He comes in the store a lot and he is a very fun customer to engage. However, he didn't see the humor in my question. He got very serious when I asked him. He let me know I would be prosecuted for malicious wounding.

He couldn't help but laugh when I told him that I had no malicious intent - I just wanted to have a little fun and shoot a shoplifter in the but with a beebee! He tried not to smile but he couldn't help himself as he chastized me and let me know he would throw the book at me in court.

Fortunately for me I have also asked one of the best local defense attorneys around the same question. He thought it was very funny and told me he would defend me for free!

No comments: