Friday, February 3, 2012

I GUESS She Told Them

I just came back from the grocery store. There were two middle eastern men following me all the way down the first aisle. I went around them and waited on them and just generally tried my best to shop around them but I was getting quite irritated. Especially when it became quite obvious that they were watching every move I made and intentionally getting in my way.

I looked up when I finally made it to the end of the aisle to see an older middle eastern lady standing there giving them one hard look. As I went by she let fly something in a middle eastern dialect but I could tell that she was expressing EXTREME displeasure. I don't believe it was directed at me, it was directed at the two men.

I was left alone to continue my shopping from that point on.

No comments: