Friday, March 28, 2014

I CAIN'T GET NO SATISFACTION! - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster

I CAIN'T GET NO SATISFACTION! - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster




{#angry.gif}
I was so furious.  I took the chair out to the dumpster and I picked it
up and slammed it on the ground so it would splatter into smithereens
just like a rock star destroying a guitar and what happens....

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!{#basic-blush.gif}

Apparently
I'm not strong enough to throw a good, old fashioned temper tantrum
anymore.  I slammed that chair on the ground a couple of more times and
still it held up under the pressure.  I was so tired I had to sit in the
stupid thing a couple of minutes to rest. {#cheer.gif}

WHY WAS I SO MAD?

I
made a trade with a woman in the building.  I gave her a pretty little
breakfast set that I adored.  In return she gave me a broken down table
(different from the one she showed me in her apartment), 2 dining room
chairs that she had upholstered herself and matched my couch, and an
ottoman that matched the dining room chairs.

The guys came and
took my breakfast set to her apartment and came back with my stuff and I
couldn't believe what I saw. She had stripped off the unholstery on the
2 chairs and to add insult to injury she had left the material on the
ottoman.  So now I had a cute, little ottoman and 2 god awful looking
chairs that had no backing or seat on them - just a dried up gluey mess!

When
I had looked at the chairs she had asked me if I wanted her to take the
material off the chairs and I told her no.  The material was the reason
I wanted the chairs.  She told me how easy it was to upholster
something and I told her I had no interest in doing the upholstery
work.  I had never done any and I didn't want to learn.  She said okay
but she still ripped the stuff off the chairs anyway.

IF I HAD STILL HAD THE BREAKFAST SET IN MY APARTMENT I WOULD HAVE MADE THE GUYS TAKE HER STUFF BACK TO HER.

As
it was I was just stuck.  So I decided to throw the chairs away. 
Normally when we have furniture to give away we stick it on the loading
dock and whomever wants it takes it.   I was so mad I wanted the
satisfaction of tearing the chairs all to hell so that is why I took the
chair out to the dumpster and started bashing it on the ground!  It
took me about 20 tries for the leg of the chair to finally splinter off
before I have up my dream of smashing it to smithereens and threw it in
the dumpster.

I was so tired I had to rest at least 3 times while I
was doing it and that PISSED ME OFF EVEN MORE.  Sometimes I hate my
failing body.  I must have been one hell of a sight because the crazy
guy that talks to himself all the time and lives in his own little world
got a heck of a good laugh watching me!

No comments: