Sunday, January 22, 2012

I've Been Reading My Own Blog

Not too shabby if I say so myself!

I haven't done that since I first started blogging around 5 years ago. I did it once about 6 months after I started and it was so boring that I started another blog called "pamblahh". It was supposed to be "pamblagh", a play on words about a boring blog but unfortunately a typo messed it up and I didn't know how to fix it.

Now pamblahh is dead (except for email) because 360 shut down. I managed to save many of my early, boring blogs at my other multiply blog. It is under Pam Brennan in my friend section. I warn you it is excruciatingly boring!

It is full of political stuff and stuff that I wrote just to try to get a rise out of people. I still like to get a rise out of people but I don't say nearly the outrageous things I used to say.

I'm on page 20 now which means I've probably read around a hundred of my own blogs. Many of them I have forgotten. But most are good and should not be forgotten which is why I wrote them in the first place.

All my stuff is original. I may not hit a homerun every time but at least I go to bat.

No comments: