Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Won?

Here's the newest in the saga of Pam and Eddie. For those of you who don't know, Eddie and I have been hanging out for a couple of years. We break up and we argue and we get back together and we do it all over again. I have never had a relationship like this and one of the reasons I put up with his stuff is because I am so sick and he helps me when no one else will. We also live in the same building so we can't keep from running into each other.

He told me Monday he was moving.

I told him, "good, I don't want to see you anymore. Don't visit me and I won't visit you. A clean break is what I want and need and now I can have it."

He didn't like this. I quit taking his phone calls. He wanted to borrow my truck to move and I told him no because I don't even want to know where he lives that way I won't be tempted to "stop by".

Today he came to me and told me he won't be moving. When I asked him why he said,"something just didn't feel right about it." I stopped by his apartment last night. On his list of things to take care of in the move he had also doodled my name all over it. Looks like he did some soul searching to me but he would never admit it in a million years!

I am happy.

No comments: