Saturday, March 14, 2009

Alligator Attack!

One time I was going home after the races were over and I had taken care of all the dogs in the kennel. It was around 12:30 am. I was about a mile from my house and I slowed down because in my headlights right on the edge of the road I thought I saw a dog that had been hit by a car.

The closer I got I thought 'that is the strangest looking dead dog that I have ever seen'. Just when I got along side it it whipped its head around and it wasn't a dead dog it was an alligator! It was attacking my car!

It's mouth was open so wide that it easily could have gone around my tire! That alligator was about 5 feet long not counting its tail. I was driving really close to it because I was trying to get a good look at what I thought was a hurt or dead dog in case I could help. I am so glad that I didn't stop my truck and walk over to check on it. I would have probably been dead.

I was so tired as I was going home that I could hardly hold my eyes open. This alligator scared me so bad that I couldn't go to sleep when I got home. I was up until about 4:30 in the morning. Unfortunately I had to be at work at 5:30 a.m. It really sucked.

No comments: