Sunday, March 8, 2009

SCHOOL DAYS






FROM BOTTOM TO TOP!

I'm pretty sure this first picture is my headstart picture. Back then you went to headstart when you were 5 years old in the summer before the 1st. grade. My teacher's name was Mrs. White. I don't really remember much about her other than she had white hair. I do know I liked school very much; enough to stop sucking my thumb during the daytime while I was there!

The second picture is my 5th. grade picture. I loved the 5th. grade. Mrs. Ferrell was my teacher and I was her pet. My best friend Suzanne had a wonderful time at school all day. (she was very artistic) That was the year the P.O.W.'s came home from Vietnam. We did not realize the seriousness of this event. We made up P.O.S. signs (prisoner of school)

Number three is my 7th. grade picture, I had just had my first real haircut. I couldn't figure out how to properly style it though. I remember one day my music teacher came up and told me how much she liked my new haircut. It did wonders for my self esteem!

Last of all I wish this one would have disappeared is my 9th. grade picture - zits and all! I loved this outfit though. I was the queen of cool in it.

No comments: