Sunday, April 6, 2014

Am I Capable of 10 Thoughts Today - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster

Am I Capable of 10 Thoughts Today - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster




{#angry.gif}
1.  I woke up mad.  I dreamed my dad had pretended to die and showed up
after 3 years.  It took a few minutes for me to realize that it was a
dream and he is dead.



{#floating.gif} 2.  My cholesterol is good.  148...<200 is desirable

          triglycerides           129...<150 is desirable

         
HDL                      38...<40 is undesirable.  I need to get
back on fish oil and      niacin.  It worked last time I took it.

          VLDL                     26

          LDL                       84...<100 optimal



{#police.gif} 3.  I need a sticker and an oil change.

{#peace.gif} 4.  Pudgy needs to go to the vet

{#yeah-well.gif} 5.  I have got to lose weight.

{#sad.gif} 6.  a friend died the day before yesterday

{#grouphug.gif} 7.  a blogster friend needs our prayers right now

{#guitarplay3.gif} 8.  I can't wait to see my nephew

{#high_five.gif}
9.  I am sooo glad the past 2 months are over.  They were rough and I
can get back on track now.  But I met my goal and that is all that
matters.

{#airborne.gif} 10.  I wish I could travel. I can't even go for more than a very short drive anymore.

No comments: