Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Movie Binge - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster

My Movie Binge - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster



{#goldcup.gif} The Wolf of Wallstreet tops my list of movies I've watched lately.  I loved it.

Gravity was ok.  Glad I saw it.

I did not care for Dallas Buyer's Club.  Heck, I guess I enjoyed it as much as Gravity though.

I
have been watching episodes of Fringe.  A friend has bought 5 seasons
for me.  I really like it but I have to watch each episode 2 or 3 times
because of DAMN WORDS WITH FRIENDS! This is one show you can't
half/assed pay attention to.{#sherlock.gif}

Catching
Fire was good.  But like the books it wasn't as good as Hunger Games
and it was harder to follow.  It did make a little more sense than the
book though.

About Time was really good.  One of those romantic comedies that even the guys will like I think.

{#what-is-going-on-in-here.gif} Nebraska was a really good movie about nothing.

Captain Phillips just didn't do it for me.  I wanted to like it, I just didn't.

Las Vegas was good.  One of those old actor reunion movies but it was really good.{#flag.gif}

I liked Escape with Swchwarzenegger (sp) and Stallone.

I enjoyed Riddick as well.  Always wanted to read the books and never got around to it.

{#smiley-cool.gif} The Family was enjoyable.  A mafia family in protective custody gets "made".  It's funny.

The
new Carrie was good.  I never was much of a fan of the old one and this
one is about on the same level.  The book was great though.

I liked The Butler and Don Jon.  Neither was memorable but I liked them.

I did NOT like the new Percy Jackson movie too much and I was looking forward to it because I liked the first one.

You're Next was good. It is a family gets trapped slasher movie but the twist was good.{#lightsaber.gif}

{#basic-laugh.gif} I thought The Miller's was funny.  Not great but funny.

Insidious 2 was as good as Insidious. That hardly ever happens with scary movies.

Man of Steel - BORING

Red Two was good.

The Internship was cute but those 2 are getting too old for cute movies anymore.{#love-struck.gif}

RIPD sucked.

{#basic-ohsnap.gif} The Conjuring was one of the best scary movies I've ever seen!

Well I ended up going back a couple of months instead of a couple of weeks.  It was fun though.



No comments: