Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pammy did 10 thoughts so I guess I have to now - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster

Pammy did 10 thoughts so I guess I have to now - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster




1.  The stars have aligned I'm feeling good and the weather is
reasonably warm.  I'm going to do something Christmasy today...what to
do...what to do....

2.  still have to shower...{#bath2.gif}

3.  not gonna call Eddie...he's in asshole mode and I'm not giving in. {#blah1.gif} {#blah1.gif} {#blah1.gif}

4.  I'm craving a Subway pastrami sandwich...pastrami is a no no but it is once a year after all.{#yummy.gif}

5.
Thanks to Cassie who didn't want her coupon for a free turkey from
Fruth this year.  She gave it to me and I got a ham - having ham for
Christmas {#goldcup.gif}

6.  Trying to figure out what to get my nephew for Christmas {#giveflowers2.gif}

7.  I'm gonna be super rich tonight after I win 400,000,000 dollars in the lottery {#greeny.gif}

8.  The capital button is messing up on my computer.  so there's lots of sentences with no caps...just have to get over it. {#cool2.gif}

9, 
I think pudgy is addicted to his medicine.  he starts to sniff the air
as soon as i give him some ( either on his food or his fur) licks it
right off! {#smiley-tongue-out.gif}

10.  Boy oh Boy...it IS SURE NICE TO BREATHE {#angelgirl.gif}

No comments: