Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Niece's Comment About the "Lisa is Dead" Blog

As the daughter of Lisa, I thought I'd let everyone know that I do not appreciate that she stayed with my father just to be able to give me material things. I'm far more damaged now than I ever would have been had she just left him and I grew up in a broken home. Maybe I wouldn't have understood and maybe I would have been upset by not having everything I wanted, but I'd rather have that than a dead mother. I am angry at her and I rarely feel sad. It would have been another thing if she would have left and he would have hunted her down. Anyway, I don't appreciate what she did for me. It obviously was not a favor. Everyone needs to realize that their kids are better off in a trailer park with a single parent than having no parents at all and having to deal with their family's name in the headlines and never being able to tell the truth about what your parents do without having people think they are totally pathetic. I promise, if you get murdered by your spouse, your kids will be very mad at you. Harsh, but honest. Maybe I'm angry, but I think I've earned that right.

No comments: