Monday, March 31, 2014

Have you ever cracked a bad egg? - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster

Have you ever cracked a bad egg? - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster






Any good cook will tell you
to crack your eggs into a bowl before you put them in your food in case
you crack open a bad egg. Have you ever cracked open a bad egg? I have
cracked thousands of eggs and I have cracked exactly 2 bad ones. One,
the yolk was completely black and I had thrown it in a pan of fried
potatoes. I spooned out about a quarter pan of the food and kept on
cooking. The other one was truly disgusting. It had part of a well
formed chicken embryo in there. I got so sick I threw the whole pan of
food away. Anyway that is 2 out of thousands so I really don't see a
need to crack them into a bowl before using them.

No comments: