Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I KNEW I Heard Shot's Fired - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster

I KNEW I Heard Shot's Fired - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster




Last night I was kicked back playing words with friends when I heard
what sounded like gun shots....about 5 of them.  Then I heard a car
speeding away.

I got up and looked out the window to see what I
could see. (I live on the 8th. floor so I can see quite a lot)  I saw
the speeding car turning the corner and speeding up again.  I wasn't
sure it was the right car until I saw it run the red light at the end of
that block.  It then continued to go straight and out of my line of
sight.

I called it in to 911.

This morning on the news they
said that someone had shot up several cars at the car dealership across
the street.  They had a suspect in custody.

I hope I had something
to do with that.  There are a lot of people living right around that
car lot and someone could have easily been hit by a stray bullet.

About
a week ago I thought I heard a couple of shots fired as well but I
wasn't sure.  I shrugged it off as firecrackers.  Now I wonder.

No comments: