Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Dreams are Back - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster

The Dreams are Back - damnpamn's Blog - Blogster



It's been a few years since I had them.  The last time was when I was
pretty weak with my health and once again I am weakened.  Do they mean
anything?  I don't know.  But it is strange they are back. They don't
scare me.  This time there is a comfort to them...perhaps I'm ready for
them this time...or perhaps I know there is nothing to them.

This
time I saw the light.  You know the bright, all encompassing light that
will absorb you if you go into it.  The last time I had these dreams I
would run when I saw it.  I wanted nothing to do with it.  This time I
decided to embrace it.  To see what it was all about.

I was in my
apartment and I saw the light under the door.  I recognized it
immediately.  It's not just any light.  It is as if the sun were right
there at my doorway.  I was happy to see it and I went to open the door
when the door opened for me.  More specifically a man opened the door. 
He stood there welcoming me.  I couldn't really see him because he was
back lit from the sun so he was just a shadow.  So I walked to the door
but I was so excited that I was going to see what this light was all
about that I woke up. {#depressed.gif}

As
I said I've had these dreams before but it was a few years ago.  Then I
would run from the light.  There was a couple of times I went into a
white tunnel and was zipped along like I was in a wormhole in a Star
Trek movie.  Nothing came of it.  I woke up each time fascinated by the
heiroglyphic symbols flashing past me in the walls.

Then there was
the time Jesus came to get me.  I was lying there so weak I couldn't
raise my arms then Jesus was by my side.  Then 2 angels came and started
to lift me from my body.  There was one each under each arm and I could
feel myself sitting up out of my body.  I could feel myself ripping
free from my body.  This scared the hell out of me and I screamed, "No,
I'm not ready!" and I pulled free from the angels and I woke up.

Do
the dreams mean anything.  Who knows.  But I wasn't having them when I
was feeling relatively healthy even though I'm not.  Now I'm just a
shell.  People actually avert their eyes when they see me again.  It's
been a few years since that happened as well.


No comments: